Recruiter - Entry Level
Recruiting & Sales Management Trainee Program
Who are we?
You' ve probably never thought about a career in staffing, but if you want to find a way to have a major impact towards an individual' s as well as a company' s success, PEAK Technical Staffing may be the place for you. We continue to be the technical staffing firm of choice for the nation' s largest companies.
PEAK seeks professional individuals with a competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage, commitment, and willing to have fun in the midst of it all!
This job might be for you if:
- You' re looking for growth potential within an organization including a defined career path into recruiting and sales for college graduates.
- You enjoy working with a team, and experiencing a " family like" culture.
- You are looking for an organization that offers thorough training on recruiting and sales ethics for long term success, and opportunities for continued education.
- You want to work in a company with dynamic and diverse cultures, team-oriented environments, and learn how to work within team strategies and objectives.
- Developing recruiting strategies to place qualified engineers into jobs (don' t worry, we' ll teach you the technical piece, if you' re smart and a fast learner, this will come easily).
- Building connections; Discussing money, and terms & conditions with the best Engineers out there!
- Maintaining relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
Skills & Qualifications
- Having a desire to build a career in sales/Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- Accomplish a 4-year Bachelor' s Degree!
- Having excellent written and oral communication skills, and having a high standard of professionalism and character.
- Having a desire to learn, teach, and lead!
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top