Recruiter - Entry Level
Recruiting & Sales Management Trainee Program
Who are we?
You' ve probably never thought about a career in staffing, but if you want to find a way to have a major impact towards an individual' s as well as a company' s success, PEAK Technical Staffing may be the place for you. We continue to be the technical staffing firm of choice for the nation' s largest companies.
PEAK seeks professional individuals with a competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage, commitment, and willing to have fun in the midst of it all!
This job might be for you if:
- You' re looking for growth potential within an organization including a defined career path into recruiting and sales for college graduates.
- You enjoy working with a team, and experiencing a " family like" culture.
- You are looking for an organization that offers thorough training on recruiting and sales ethics for long term success, and opportunities for continued education.
- You want to work in a company with dynamic and diverse cultures, team-oriented environments, and learn how to work within team strategies and objectives.
- Developing recruiting strategies to place qualified engineers into jobs (don' t worry, we' ll teach you the technical piece, if you' re smart and a fast learner, this will come easily).
- Building connections; Discussing money, and terms & conditions with the best Engineers out there!
- Maintaining relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
Skills & Qualifications
- Having a desire to build a career in sales/Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- Accomplish a 4-year Bachelor' s Degree!
- Having excellent written and oral communication skills, and having a high standard of professionalism and character.
- Having a desire to learn, teach, and lead!
Back to top