Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform incoming inspection of electrical/mechanical incoming purchased parts, test data review and record retention as part of EOs quality system.
- Coordination of companys calibration equipment.
- Support of supplier management program, assist with audits and product source inspections at supplier facilities.
- Support ISO quality system by assisting in the development of quality system documentation (as required) and follow internal process to ensure proper conformance to established policies and procedures.
- Experience working with industry standards (i.e. Martin Marietta, Mil-Std-454, IPC610, ANSI/J-STD-001, or other related workmanships.
- Experience working with Electro Static Discharge (ESD).
- Knowledge of ANSI/ESD20.20, Mil-Std-1686, or other related ESD standard.
- Knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) in accordance with ANSI/Y14.5.
- 5+ years Quality Inspection experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- US Citizenship required.
- High school diploma.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top