- Architectural Degree from an accredited university
- Architectural license within USA
- Strong technical detailing abilities
- Software knowledge: Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit Softwares, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and FastTrack Scheduling Softwares.
- Six years minimum experience in coordinating of contract documents in all project phases.
- Experienced writing and editing specifications
- Possess strong written and verbal skills; be able to write and communicate proposals, RFI responses, meeting records, Change Orders, etc.
- Exhibit sound, practical judgment
- K-12 experience is a plus
- Experience with Sketch-Up and My Lumion Software is a plus
- As a pivotal position, responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee each phase of a project (from design, construction documents, agency approvals, bid, construction and closeout).
- Must collaborate closely with firm Principals and serve as a primary contact for the client and approval agencies
- Coordinate an A/E consulting team in support of the project, schedule and budget.
- Develop documentation and project records as required
- Work closely and cooperatively with staff in developing the design and contract documents, mentor staff as required
- Collaborate and work effectively with Contractors and governing agencies
- Understand professional and contract liabilities
- Manage project budgets, schedules, staffing and billing
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Beau P.Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top