- Manages products throughout their lifecycle, including initiation, evaluations, production, and obsolescence.
- Researches, plans, and defines product strategy and roadmap.
- Researches business opportunities related to solving product/equipment related failures and performance limitations.
- Completes reverse engineering, design, and product specification.
- Oversees customer qualifications.
- Produces online catalogs and campaign and customer specific product documentation.
- Supports planning and procurement processes for high risk products during launch and obsolescence stages of product lifecycle.
- Initiates and controls ERP product master data.
- Sets price guidelines.
- Provides technical support to sales, manufacturing, quality, and procurement functions.
- Recommends product changes to improve customer satisfaction.
- Drives margin improvement through changes in materials, product choice and design, and by increases in volume.
- Delivers technical support directly to customers.
- Builds customer loyalty through product performance, price, service, and custom designs.
- Reviews and responds to product related customer complaints.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor' s degree (scientific, engineering or mathematics major) from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of 5-7 years of engineering related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft applications skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Semiconductor/ technical sales experience and SAP software skill are highly desirable
- Fluent English skills are required, additional language skills are a plus
- The employee is required to travel (on an irregular schedule) in a variety of conditions and environments. Both domestic and international travel required
Back to top