Powder Mixer/Press Operator
As a Powder Mixer Press Operator, the candidate will be responsible for collecting, refining, mixing and processing carbide powder. Candidate will use a hydraulic press to process powder into a harden form.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Powder Preparation - Gathering and sorting cans into various grades.
- Weighs rework material.
- Reads press sheet which has work order materials. (In Press Area)
- Chooses materials.
- Packs the molds in to press rack.
- Prepares molds for next use.
- Must adhere to all safety policies.
- Utilize all PPE equipment including respirator.
Back to top