Powder Mixer/Press Operator
As a Powder Mixer Press Operator, the candidate will be responsible for collecting, refining, mixing and processing carbide powder. Candidate will use a hydraulic press to process powder into a harden form.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Powder Preparation - Gathering and sorting cans into various grades.
- Weighs rework material.
- Reads press sheet which has work order materials. (In Press Area)
- Chooses materials.
- Packs the molds in to press rack.
- Prepares molds for next use.
- Must adhere to all safety policies.
- Utilize all PPE equipment including respirator.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top