Part-Time Field Construction Tech - Johnstown, PA
- Observing and documenting field activities in Johnstown & Ebensburg, PA (20-30 hours per week)
- Sampling, testing, and inspecting soils, aggregates, concrete, grout, masonry, asphalt, and structural steel placement.
- Performing calculations and data reduction of test results along with drafting.
- Using field screening equipment and documenting readings.
- Reading maps, following directions, and interpreting engineering and construction plans.
- Interacting and communicating daily with contractors, technicians, and project managers.
- High School diploma or GED; BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university will be considered.
- 0 - 3 years of experience.
- Lifting/carrying 35 lbs unassisted multiple times a day.
- Must have reliable transportation - Mileage will be reimbursed from office to job sites.
- Company is willing to train hard working, dedicated individuals.
- Certifications will be paid by company if not already certified.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Beau P.Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top