Our customer develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, and at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior mechanical maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ability to use all types of welding, cutting, machine, and hand tools.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts from 6: 00pm - 6: 00am and every other weekend. 48 and 36 hours every other week is the regular schedule.
- Inspects and tests machinery, and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors, operators or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearing, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic steam, and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Basic electrical troubleshooting and repair.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as grinder, and drill to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other metal structures.
- Troubleshoots all problems with building and performs preventative maintenance.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, talk, hear, and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally team lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top