- We are seeking qualified machinists to set up and operate CNC Horizontal and Vertical milling centers. Experience with programming is a plus.
- Preferred 5 to 8 years CNC milling experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of blueprint reading and understanding of GD&T.
- Inspect and correct work with a variety of standard measuring instruments.
- Experience with Gibbscam (preferred) or other form of CAD cam.
- Experience with Fanuc, Siemans, and Mitsubishi controls a plus, must be able to edit code.
- Ability to work with close tolerances as tight as +/-.0001.
- Firm understanding of milling tools and ability to determine appropriate feed and speed.
- Experience maintaining machinery and work centers through preventative maintenance programs.
- Day and swing shift available, ability to alternate is a plus.
- Manual parts deburring and polishing is required.
- Must be able to comply with ISO 9001 quality system procedures and data collection system requirements.
- Experience with inspection and CMM operation or programming a plus.
- Full time employment is offered, with overtime available.
- Benefits include vacation, holidays, medical, dental/vision and 401k.
- Reliability and dependability are a must with the ability to work efficiently.
- Compensation is commensurate with demonstrable performance.
- Gain experience in high-tech and aerospace manufacturing, opportunities for career advancement, reverse commute from Bay Area.
Chat with me about this opportunity: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/684589
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Beau P.Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top