Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Licensed and Registered (CA) engineer required.
- Registered in multiple states a plus.
- Industrial and Aerospace experience preferred.
- Office Tenant Improvement experience required.
- HVAC experience required.
- Utility infrastructure (compressed air, process piping, water, sewer, etc.) experience preferred.
- Title 24 experience.
- Must be able to work independently or with little supervision and be able to prioritize projects and deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent English communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
- Has proven track record for meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Managing staff preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in the coordination of intra-discipline work as it is related to on-going projects and serves as a technical resource for discipline engineers and designers.
- Coordinates the publication of all project related specifications.
- Checks all technical calculations and drawings for accuracy.
- Obtain Plan Check and other regulatory agencies approvals.
- Perform field investigations.
- Willingness to travel.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top