Junior Job Captain
The Job Captain position is responsible for representing the firm with clients and consultants on a knowledgeable level and be able to make basic decisions on behalf of the firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct team members (employees and consultants) at all levels of contract administration.
- Run a minimum of 1-2 projects at various stages of work.
- Using knowledge of construction procedures, make site visits and draft reports following visits.
- Check a set of drawing and provide feedback to personnel.
- Detail most building types.
- Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for building contractors.
- Represents client in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
- Prepare studies and reports.
- Prepares project designs and plans using computer assisted design (CAD) software and equipment.
- Directs activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience with residential architecture including Single Family, Multi Family and/or Senior Living.
Back to top