Industrial Maintenance Electrician
- Keep production and manufacturing equipment running smoothly, Industrial Electricians are responsible for handling several daily tasks
- Install New Electrical Systems: Bear the responsibility of installing new or refurbished equipment for manufacturing or production plants. You will run tests to ensure that new machinery is ready to be implemented and work out any issues before the equipment is used on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoot Problems with Electrical Equipment: When equipment on a factory floor runs into problems, it is up to Industrial Electricians to determine the cause of these issues.
- Repair and Maintain Existing Equipment: Once a problem has been identified, Industrial Electricians must then use tools and replacement parts to make repairs to production and manufacturing machines.
- Industrial Electricians also conduct regularly-scheduled maintenance on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis to keep machines running at they are intended and to avoid any down-time due to break-downs or improper operations.
- May also have to provide facility/building electrical maintenance and repair
- Strong background in repairing, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of electrician tools/equipment and electrical functions and equipment.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively and possess excellent time management skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
- Able to communicate in English and Spanish is a plus
- Basic math, calculation and reasoning skills needed.
- Detail Oriented and work well independently and with a team.
- Ability to work varying hours and on the weekends as needed
Back to top