INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER (CI) - Master Black Belt
- As a successful Industrial Engineer-Continuous Improvement Team member you will use your continuous improvement experience to tactfully lead the implementation of good change to reduce cost, improve performance, and optimize capacity.
- You will be challenged to solve complex business and manufacturing problems by developing strategic and memorable recommendations for solutions that reduce costs, increase profitability, enhance performance, and transform operations.
- The Industrial Engineer, Continuous Improvement, will map and cost project proposals, lead Lean events, and project manage the implementation of the stated objectives.
- This role demands an innate aptitude toward relations development and change management that is supported by a holistic knowledge of continuous improvement and manufacturing operations.
- 5+ years of experience supporting technical manufacturing in an Industrial Engineering, Change Management, Continuous Improvement or similar role
- Proven ability to own and lead change implementation
- Proven ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences with professional poise and business maturity
- Strong understanding and historical application of Lean, Six Sigma, and other Industrial Engineering methodologies
- Excellent ability to quantify impact and manage cost controls to meet negotiated cost reduction objectives
- Mindfulness and personal charisma to earn respect and influence decisions
- Expertise in understanding and mitigating risks to business operations
- Bachelor' s in a technical discipline (Industrial Engineering, Process Engineering, Operations Research, Engineering Management, or similar degree)
- US Citizenship is required
- Ability to travel up to 20% domestic travel
- Advanced-level MS Office skills (primarily Project, Excel, and Visio)
- Experience with Minitab or equivalent statistical analysis software
- Experience with ProModel Process Simulator or Discrete Simulation modeling equivalent
- Programming experience in Python, MATLAB, SQL, HTML, CSS, and/or VBA
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems
Back to top