Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the general flow of operations.
- Establish programs of work measurement in order to guarantee fulfillment of targets and deadlines.
- Determine how best to use the work force to achieve maximum productivity & efficiency.
- Give recommendations on how to improve productivity; continuous improvement.
- Communicate with the staff and management on ways of implementing the plans and the recommendations that they come up with.
- Time studies for work force production to establish standards and measure for performance.
- Hold team accountable to standard operating procedures.
- Design information as well as manufacturing systems.
- Solve production problems that arise.
Skills and Specifications:
- Good problem solver.
- Be able to sense needs when they arise.
- Be organized.
- Good eye for detail.
- Able to work with no supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Solid Works or CAD preferred, but not necessary.
- Great communication skills.
- MRP experience.
- 1-7 years experience as an industrial engineer in a manufacturing environment.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Industrial Engineering.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top