IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT PRODUCT MANAGER
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to help define the next generation of Identity Management solutions. You will have the opportunity to not only drive this new approach, but to also share your knowledge with others and execute across all of our lines of business. Partnering with other product teams, you will be the voice of our various continuants, and help bring about our next exciting chapter.
- Become a trusted partner with groups involved with identity management solutions (Engineering, IT, Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud, Physical Security, Partner/Dealer Community, Networking, Systems, etc.).
- Work with teams across company to design, develop, deploy, and maintain solutions at scale that meet complex business and technical requirements. Solutions must serve our customers in a heterogeneous environment (Windows, MacOS, Linux) utilizing a mix of commercial and home-grown solutions.
- Drive the multi-year strategic plan for Identity Management solutions.
- Consult with teams internally and externally on security best practices, policies & compliance, and facilitate security reviews.
- Communicate identified risks and mitigating strategies to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Develop, refine, and report on relevant metrics.
- Drive resolution of non-compliant systems and services by working with service teams to protect company and its customers.
- Execute product, program & project management for Identity Mgmt Solutions, including planning, design, implementation, change management, and reporting across multiple teams for high visibility projects.
- Implement continual process improvement and innovation in assessment processes, policies and procedures enabling business teams to deliver on time, on budget, and with high quality.
- Other duties as needed.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of system security, network and/or application security experience.
- 2+ years' experience in project planning, resource management and project delivery.
- Technical knowledge in security engineering and related security protocols.
- Knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
- Knowledge of regulations/frameworks (ex. PCI, PII, ISO27001, NIST).
- Knowledge of common protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, 802.1x, routing protocols).
- Experience working with cloud platforms and/or technologies (AWS, Openstack, etc).
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- US Citizenship Required
- Up to 25% Travel
- Experience with agile program management methodologies.
- Experience with one or more of the following: penetration testing, reverse engineering, malware analysis, incident response, log aggregation and analysis.
- At least 1 year of experience working in an operational role for a commercial organization.
- Working knowledge of development and scripting frameworks.
- Information Security certifications are encouraged.
Years of Experience:
Up to 25%
US Citizenship Required
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Beau P.Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top