IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) ARCHITECT
You will validate and confirm overall architecture design and approach for IAM Program. You will work with IAM security practitioners, architects, infrastructure engineers, applications staff, business partners and other stakeholders to ensure a scalable design. You will analyze IAM technology industry and market trends, assess the impact of emergency security threats on the enterprise risk level, and recommend technology direction and/or adjustments to incorporate into business plans. You will contribute to the technical direction on all areas of the IAM security architecture, including policies, standards, strategies and governance. You will provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes. You will lead the work stream in design and development of the target state security architecture artifacts, including protection architectures. You will document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information. You will need to be able to demonstrate effective communication expertise to translate complex technical security concepts into business risks that are understood by diverse stakeholders. You will verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture. You will collaborate with developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components. You will provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems. You will identify system data, hardware, or software components required to meet user needs. You will provide guidelines for implementing secure systems to internal customers and installation teams.
WHAT OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE:
You have a strong understanding of identity management and security at both startup and large scale computing environments. You have experience implementing and subverting security controls. You have designed and implemented security solutions across a variety of product based and enterprise applications and operating systems. You have experience managing technical product delivery from inception through go live and operational support. You' re passionate about success. You obsess over how to help your customers do their job, not their computing environment. You understand different people have different needs to be productive and strive to develop innovative solutions. You identify problems early, clear roadblocks, build trust with other teams, and communicate clearly and concisely. You' re knowledgeable. You love sharing your unique skill set with others. You identify problems, propose solutions and drive implementation. You leverage your security expertise to drive innovative security solutions across the enterprise. You enjoy working with customers around the world. Challenge excites you. You have a passion for educating, training, designing, building, and securing cloud computing systems for a diverse set of customers.
- 7+ years of experience in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) industry, including Single Sign On (SSO), supporting security programs and architecture, or software and systems development programs in a complex enterprise environment.
- Strong technical skills across a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered architecture, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components.
- 5+ years of experience with Provisioning suites, such as ForgeRock, SailPoint, Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g R1 or R2
- 5+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, and testing IAM projects.
- 5+ years of experience with Unix or Linux servers.
- 5+ years of experience with Relational Databases and SQL.
- Experience with providing guidance for data protection based on data sensitivity and associated business risk.
- Excellent collaboration, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience working with cloud platforms and/or technologies (AWS, Openstack, etc).
- BA or BS degree (or equivalent experience).
- US Citizenship Required
- Up to 10% Travel
- Experience with Identity Management Vendors such ForgeRock, SailPoint, Oracle, PingIdentity, and Microsoft.
- Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards.
- Experience with federation technologies and solutions.
- Knowledge of information security best practices.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Directory Architecture.
- Knowledge of IT, service-oriented architectures, software development life cycle, or information security platforms and applications.
- Knowledge of best practices and standards for enterprise security architecture across one or more of the following areas: Service-Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Service Bus, Business Process Management, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Management, Identity and Access Management, Collaboration Tools, Mobility, and Data Analytics and Visualization.
Years of Experience:
Up to 10%
US Citizenship Required
Back to top