Stamping Operator 3
Performs stamping - related manufacturing functions contributing to processing and producing products.
- Inspect parts for defects and known or trending issues
- Monitor heading machine and perform minor tooling changes
- Remove and Install Die packs
- Perform Finger alignments
- Trouble shooting of part forming issues independently
- Ensure tools, equipment, etc. have current calibration
- Verify and record Lot\Job numbers on paperwork, label and parts
- Ensure documents revisions are current
- Keep discrepant material segregated and clearly marked/labeled
- Work with small parts, tools, fixtures and microscopes.
- Perform maintenance check of equipment and update logs
- Complete rooter correctly
- Perform tasks per documentation
- Use tools, equipment and fixtures as needed
- Requires High School diploma or local equivalent of related work experience, AA Degree or local equivalent in related discipline preferred.
- US Citizen or perm legal resident required.
- Minimum 5 Years Stamping Manufacturing required
- Basic Computer skills required
- Requires excellent manual dexterity and hand eye coordination.
- Ability to work overtime
Back to top