Position will support environmental investigation and permitting projects and will work with senior level engineers and project managers on a variety of projects. Work will be done in the office and in the field.
- Prepare Wetland Delineation reports, permit applications (nationwide, general permits and joint or individual permits), rare, threatened and endangered species survey reports.
- Data entry, data interpretation, and statistical evaluations.
- Wetland and Water Body Delineation in PA using USACE methods to support project planning and permitting efforts.
- Infiltration testing, including identification of soil horizons and soil properties.
- Characterization of aquatic and terrestrial habitats.
- Surveys for listed rare, threatened and endangered species and their habitat.
- USACE Wetland Delineation training.
- Bachelor' s degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Biology, Botany or other related discipline.
- Candidate should be health and safety focused.
- Able to work successfully in a team setting.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Familiarity with Trimble GPS Unit.
- Demonstrated Clean Water Act sections 401/404 permitting through state and federal regulatory agencies and Endangered Species Act consultation experience required.
- Experience in PA and WV required.
- Demonstrated experience in other states is preferred.
- Certification by a professional society or a state regulatory board in the discipline of practice is desired.
- Desired certifications/registrations include: Professional Geologist, Professional Wetland Scientist, Certified Environmental, and Professional, or Certified Ecologist.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top