An established, well respected engineering firm in the Pittsburgh area is looking to add an Environmental Engineer to its growing team.
- Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation reports.
- Design projects leading to environmental protection, such as water and wastewater facilities design, system hydraulics, modeling, and design for pumping, treatment, distribution and collection.
- Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures.
- Analyze scientific data and do quality-control checks.
- Inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- 5-10 years of practical experience in water & wastewater facilities design, system hydraulics, modeling and design for pumping, treatment, distribution and collection.
- P.E. is preferred.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top