Electrical Mechanical Assembly Technician
In need of an Electrical/Mechanical Technician with control panel experience, Equipment building, Pipe assembly etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and adheres to safety guidelines focusing on and consistently practicing safety as a top priority for all projects completed
- Installation and repair of water treatment equipment including high purity and industrial water treatment equipment
- Wiring of control panels
- Piping installation
- Potential to weld piping and skids
- Monitoring inventory
- Provide service reports
- Financially responsible for spare part stock and work tools
- Must be able to learn and understand fluid concepts and instrumentation
- Must be able to learn and investigate problems with instruments and electrical equipment including flow meters, variable speed drives, temperature sensors, level transmitters, communication devices and interfaces.
- Must be able to learn to inspect and test the operation of electrical and instrumentation equipment including PLC' s.
- H.S. diploma, Trade school certification or equivalent experience
- 0-20 years of experience within water treatment industry or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel, clean driving record, responsible, and physically able to perform job functions
- Ability to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair plant instrumentation, electrical equipment and associated piping and conduit systems
- Must be able to read and interpret piping, general arrangement, electrical drawings, loop sheets, schematics, and P&ID' s
- Must be able to install, repair, and maintain electrical and instrumentation equipment using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring tools
Back to top