- Must have experience with AC and DC schematics.
- Familiarity with protective relaying and industry specific terminology as it applies to the power industry.
- 4 year Bachelor' s degree from an accredited university in Electrical Engineering required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and review of elementary, wiring, and control diagrams.
- Perform routine aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Efficiently execute project work and deliver on schedule, high quality work products.
- Collaborate with engineers across disciplines and identify and resolve potential design issues to assure complete and quality work product.
- Apply client standards, national standards (NESC, IEEE & IEC) and applicable state and federal safety, regulatory compliance requirements, and construction codes.
- Develop accurate drawing and hour estimates and project approach documents for small to medium size projects within the discipline of expertise.
- Provide detailed technical write-ups on proposals for small to medium size projects within the associated discipline of expertise under direction of lead engineer and project manager.
- Demonstrate improved skill set of technical knowledge and experience through efficiency and quality of work product.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to less experience engineers.
- Perform quality checks and participate in challenge meetings for small projects within the associated discipline of expertise.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top