We are currently searching for an experience Electrical Design Engineer for our client who designs and builds HVAC systems for commercial properties and high end residential properties.
- Electrical technical design and quality control on assigned projects within the grocery and supermarket industry
- Assisting in the production of construction documents (drawings and specifications) for new buildings, and for renovations and additions to existing facilities
- Creating and maintaining project schedules
- Providing coordination of project designs with other disciplines
- Maintaining positive client relationships
- Have experience in the design of building electrical systems
- Have knowledge of building electrical, lighting, low-voltage and NEC energy codes and compliance
- Able to do T-24 Energy calculations.
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Architectural or Electrical Engineering, a technical degree or certification and strong relevant experience may commensurate for bachelor' s degree
- Have at least 3+ years of relevant building systems design experience
- Possess relevant internship or professional experience in electrical/power/lighting design in the MEP market (preferred)
- A strong knowledge of computer aided drafting programs, AutoCAD and Revit MEP preferred
- Have the ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining quality design
- Possess successful verbal and written communication skills
Back to top