Director of ASIC Design Engineering
- Hire and retain strong engineering talent and manage team performance and growth.
- Lead ASIC team to develop and productize next generation mixed-signal communication SoCs.
- Work with cross-functional project teams to define product specifications, system architecture, HW/SW partitioning, and execution plan.
- Implement best SoC development practices and improve design methodology to maximize efficiency and predictability.
- Deliver chip architecture, design, integration, programming model, verification, and manage hand-off to backend.
- Validate silicon, support system integration, and production testing.
- Drive innovation, provide leadership to the organization to ensure world-class products and flawless execution.
Proven track record of success in high-performance / high-volume semiconductor markets and desired experience in following areas:
- SoC, embedded CPU and bus architectures, networking and control interfaces
- Communications / DSP algorithms and power / area efficient implementations
- Digital IC design, design for low power and high speed, design for test (DFT)
- System modeling, RTL coding, Lint / CDC checking, simulation, synthesis, power analysis, timing analysis in Cadence / Synopsys design environments
- Directed and constrained random verification, UVM methodology
- Embedded systems FPGA emulation, lab debug and chip validation
- Project planning and execution, and performing design tradeoffs to achieve performance, power, die size, and schedule targets
- Experience hiring, managing and developing a high-performing engineering team
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills, and ability to excel and to provide leadership in a fast-paced environment
- MS + 15 years' experience, or Ph.D. + 13 years' experience, including 5 years in a senior management role
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Beau P.Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top