Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements in-house software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems to automate the data collection of utility usage and cost.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a manager.
- Development experience with Sencha ExtJS or Touch is key (2 years).
- Development experience with PHP versions 5, 7 (3 to 5 years).
- Experience creating and using databases with MS SQL Server.
- Experience using Git for source code revision management.
- Experience creating and using databases with PostGREs (3 to 5 years).
- Clustered Database Design and Integration.
- Mapping and Geospatial data APIs.
- Development Mobile Application Development with jQuery Mobile.
- BA or equivalent.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top