Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design layout of electrical schematics using CREO schematic.
- Design and layout printed wiring boards using Mentor Graphics Expedition, DxDesigner and Design Capture tools.
- Design layout of mechanical design using Pro engineer.
- Gathers information, makes studies, computes calculations, and prepares layouts.
- Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, material, and planning group such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials, and contractual specifications.
- Pay rate commensurate to experience.
Mandatory Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experienced in printed wiring board layout.
- Experienced with Mentor Graphics Expedition PCB layout tool
- Experienced with Mentor Graphics Design Capture and/or DxDesigner Schematic tool.
- CREO schematics experience.
- AutoCad electrical drafting experience.
- Mechanical drafting experience.
Required Skill Levels: (1-5, 5 being highest)
- Pro Engineer - Experience with Pro Engineer: 4.
- Mentor Graphics Expedition PCB layout tool - Experience with MG Expedition PCB layout tool: 4.
- Mentor Graphics Design Capture and/or DxDesigner Schematic tool - Experience with MG Design Capture and/or DxDesigner Schematic tool: 4.
- Electrical Schematic Drafting - Experience with CREO: 4.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top