PEAK' s client is one of the Global Entertainment Leaders in Special Effects.
You will be responsible for Industrial Controls for Amusement/ Theme Park Rides and Attractions.
The Ideal Candidate will encompass Electrical, Mechatronics, Control Systems, and/ or Computer Science.
• Design, Implement, Install Rockwell/ Allen-Bradley PLC Controls
• Conduct ride control system testing and troubleshooting using established test procedures.
• Troubleshoot issues using existing diagnostic tools and design documentation.
• At least 3 years commercial experience with design, engineering, installation, and commissioning of control systems for electromechanical systems
• Experienced in fail-safe and safety-related system and software design, including defensive design techniques, and defensive programming
• Extensive knowledge of control processors, components, and communication networks used in multi-processing real-time industrial and/or embedded applications
• Demonstrated experience in industrial control system installation, integration and commissioning
• Proficient in software development for PLCs and/or real-time embedded systems
• Solid understanding of communication technologies/protocols: TCP/IP, ProfiNET, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, CAN Bus
• Proficient in developing and reading electrical schematics and one-line diagrams
BONUS/ HIGHLY PREFFERED EXPERIENCE:
• C/C++, Linux
• Knowledge and familiarity with amusement and automation industry standards
• Proficient in Rockwell, Siemens and/or Beckhoff automation systems architecture and components
• Proficient in software/system algorithm design and modeling methodologies such as UML/SysML
• Experience in broad application of control system theory (closed-loop control, MIMO systems, positioning and navigation)
• Demonstrated experience in wireless communications for control and monitoring electromechanical system.
• Proficient with engineering design tools, including AutoCAD, Matlab, Simulink, Solidworks
• Industrial Control • Robotic Control/ Robotics • Factory Automation
• Automotive/ Vehicles • Motion Control • Servo Drive System
REQUIRED/ HIGHLY PREFERRED EDUCATION
• BSEE or equivalent degree
Back to top