CONOPS/ON-ORBIT OPERATIONS LEAD
Looking for a dynamic CONOPS/On-Orbit Operations Lead to join our growing team. In this exciting role, you will define command and telemetry formats. You will provide design and communication of uplink/ downlink rates and protocols. You will provide input to software for command and control of spacecraft. You will interact with all subsystems to provide inputs into the command and telemetry database as well as the associated alarm limits. You will be the liaison between the design team and those operating the system on-orbit. You will author on orbit operational handbooks and train the operations team.
- 10+ years of professional experience in satellite operations
- Experience in requirements definition for satellite operations and control
- Experience in defining command & telemetry formats and defining alarm limits
- Experience in authoring operational handbooks
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written and ability to work with others from multiple engineering disciplines.
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent combination of experience and education
- U.S. Government Position. U.S. Citizenship Required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel
- Master' s Degree
- Active TS security clearance
Years of Experience
- 8 plus years
- Up to 10%
Back to top