CNC Maintenance Mechanic
This position is responsible for developing procedures for machine shop repairs, and preventative maintenance programs along with hands on maintenance. Must work without supervision.
- Excels at troubleshooting servo and spindle drives.
- Excels at all machine maintenance.
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting and repair of CNC machines with no supervision.
- Manage preventative maintenance program for all CNC Machines.
- Install new CNC machines/robotics.
- Excels at using Renishaw ball-bar and the vibration equipment.
- Excels at using laser equipment for setting up and calibrating machinery.
- Experience in Fanuc controls, Okuma is a plus (list models)
- Troubleshooting (Fanuc 16i / 16mb / 15m / 21i / 31iB5) (Okuma 5020, 7000, P200).
- How to read ladders, functions, adjust parameters etc.
- Troubleshoot 3 phase and single phase controls (high / Low V).
- Troubleshoot DC circuits.
- Capable of troubleshooting using electrical drawings.
- Troubleshooting using ladder, oscilloscope, meters & mega, vibration & balancing equipment.
- Ball bar test and analysis.
- Computer skills.
- Geometry checks.
- How to do geometry checks.
- Understand and interpret your finds.
- Able to make the correct adjustments to fix the findings.
- Include 5 sides.
- Familiar with CNC machines.
- Toshiba 5 sided.
- Mazaks, Okuma, Mori Seiki.
- Mechanical skills.
- Use of shop tools and conventional machines (lathe, mill, welder, press.)
- Familiar with robotics, welders, linear pallet pools, and various sheet metal machines.
- Capable of reading mechanical drawings and assemble spindles, gear boxes.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top