CNC Maintenance Mechanic
This position is responsible for developing procedures for machine shop repairs, and preventative maintenance programs along with hands on maintenance. Must work without supervision.
- Excels at troubleshooting servo and spindle drives.
- Excels at all machine maintenance.
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting and repair of CNC machines with no supervision.
- Manage preventative maintenance program for all CNC Machines.
- Install new CNC machines/robotics.
- Excels at using Renishaw ball-bar and the vibration equipment.
- Excels at using laser equipment for setting up and calibrating machinery.
- Experience in Fanuc controls, Okuma is a plus (list models)
- Troubleshooting (Fanuc 16i / 16mb / 15m / 21i / 31iB5) (Okuma 5020, 7000, P200).
- How to read ladders, functions, adjust parameters etc.
- Troubleshoot 3 phase and single phase controls (high / Low V).
- Troubleshoot DC circuits.
- Capable of troubleshooting using electrical drawings.
- Troubleshooting using ladder, oscilloscope, meters & mega, vibration & balancing equipment.
- Ball bar test and analysis.
- Computer skills.
- Geometry checks.
- How to do geometry checks.
- Understand and interpret your finds.
- Able to make the correct adjustments to fix the findings.
- Include 5 sides.
- Familiar with CNC machines.
- Toshiba 5 sided.
- Mazaks, Okuma, Mori Seiki.
- Mechanical skills.
- Use of shop tools and conventional machines (lathe, mill, welder, press.)
- Familiar with robotics, welders, linear pallet pools, and various sheet metal machines.
- Capable of reading mechanical drawings and assemble spindles, gear boxes.
Back to top