- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
- Provide layout and details portions of projects using schematic layout by project lead engineer.
- Provide drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
- Develop probable construction cost estimates for your projects within the department.
- Perform field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions and take and verify measurements within project area.
- Organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents as required.
- BS in Civil/Structural Engineering or related degree with 8+ years of structural experience.
- Professional Engineer License (PE) from California or other state.
- Experience with performing structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards.
- Experience with drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience with structural analysis software.
- Ability to be badged for a process safety management governed facility which requires in depth drug screening.
- Structural experience within one or more of the following industries: oil and gas, petrochemical, biotech/pharma, food & beverage, and or mining & minerals.
- Civil or Structural Professional Engineering License (PE) from California.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Beau P.Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top