Civil Engineer - (PE)
A rapidly growing environmental consulting firm located in Cranberry Township, PA is looking to add a seasoned Civil Engineer to its team.
Professional ecologists started the company which has grown and expanded to include a diverse suite of environmental services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successful candidate will develop design plans for a variety of commercial and industrial site developments, including natural gas projects.
- This engineer will develop Erosion & Sediment Control Plans, Post Construction Stormwater Management Plans, and permit applications including Notices of Intent for NPDES and ESCGP permit.
- Position will include management responsibilities, providing technical oversight and quality control of design work completed by other individuals.
- The successful candidate will manage their work flow to produce deliverables and meet Clients' deadlines for engineering tasks.
- Depending on candidate' s desire, experience and performance, opportunities for increased Project Management may be available.
- PE in Pennsylvania, Ohio and/or West Virginia.
- Civil Engineer with 5-12 years of experience in earthwork grading plans for natural gas well pads, compressor stations, access roads, and commercial development.
- Midstream or Linear Design and Permitting experience.
- Stormwater and E&S design and process requirements in multiple states.
- Bachelor' s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited school.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills with expertise in Civil 3D.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong quality control skills.
- Ability to work well with others, especially across multiple offices.
Back to top