DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble and build equipment used for military, aerospace, and commercial products.
- Build various cables that meet IPC620 Class 3 requirements.
- Follow methods and sequences of operations in performing assembly tasks such as wiring, component installation, hand soldering, and cable harnessing on assembly units.
- Ability to comprehend complex assembly drawings and or written instructions.
- Assists in set up and conducts semi-routine tests such as continuity testing.
- Label assemblies in accordance with drawing specifications.
- Soldering-tinning wire, splices (lap/hook), and connections.
- Sets up and checks out semi-routine tests according to pre-arranged procedures; records data.
- Performs complex but repetitive tasks in preparation for electronic and/or mechanical assembly.
- Must be familiar with and able to use basic hand tools, cutters, wire strippers, hand crimpers, scissors, soldering iron and heat gun
- Willing to grow and maintain positive attitude.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Performs housekeeping and cleanup duties as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
- Typically requires associate' s degree or equivalent with two or more years of experience. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Prior military experience as an ET (Electronics Technician), AT (Aviation Electronics Technician) or AE (Aviation Electronics Mate) with Electronics Technician Maintenance School (ETMS) is highly desired.
- Certification in IPC610, IPC620, and J-standard is a plus.
- Experience in material potting is a plus.
- Experience soldering cables and wires is desired.
- Must be able to work with common hand tools and operate equipment. Must have the capability to perform complex assignments with little or no direction.
- Must be able to obtain measurements from tools such as measuring tapes, scales, etc.
- Must be able to to crimp terminals/contacts onto wires using manual and automated tooling.
- Knowledge of computer operations and applications relevant to the position is required.
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential, as is the ability to work extended hours as required.
- US citizenship is required.
Back to top