Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the coordination of all or part of the procurement process for assigned projects, including the implementation of company policies and procedures in support of projects or other operating requirements.
- May participate in project supply management strategy development and implementation and may be assigned as a supply management project lead. Identifies and advises projects and supply management of potential risks.
- Effective execution of company policies and procedures relating to procurement (including but not limited to, safety and ethics).
- Timeliness, accuracy and adequacy of order negotiation and administrative activities.
- Fulfillment of procurement requirements during project performance.
- Effective supervision of change activity to assure adequate protection of the company.
- Timeliness, accuracy and adequacy of problem identification, status reporting and corrective action.
- Effectiveness of relationships with suppliers, management, customers, support organizations, and project team members.
- Minimum 6-8 years' of experience in Supply Management or related field, with specific experience in Procurement required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- BA or BS, or equal, preferred.
- SCMP, CPP, or other professional procurement designation preferred.
- EPC experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred months on temporary basis with possibility of extension.
Back to top