Business Development/Outside Sales Representative
Are you looking for a sales opportunity that has the potential to turn into management? PEAK has the solution for you.
Join the rapidly growing Staffing Industry; a $130 billion dollar industry in the US!
PEAK recruits highly skilled professionals for companies looking to fill temporary and permanent positions throughout the U.S. Our Vision: To be the global leader in technical recruiting and staffing solutions.
Our Account Managers are responsible for building relationships with current and prospective clients. The role requires a level of comfort, both on the phone as well as in front of clients. This is an inside/outside sales job. If you are an energetic, self-motivated, a hard worker, you' ll develop an extremely rewarding career, with the potential to rapidly increase your income.
PEAK is growing and has opportunities for you including:
- PEAK will provide a path to personal growth.
- We promote from within
- You will participate in our Recruiting & Sales Management trainee program.
- Guaranteed base salary Plus commissions
- Fully paid training
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
*eligible for these benefits after 90 days of employment with PEAK
eligible for these benefits after 6 months of employment with PEAK
- Sales experience (minimum of 1-2 years)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, high-energy personality
- Competitive, goal-oriented attitude
- College degree (BA/BS)
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Beau P.Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top