Immediate Opening for a Branch Manager in Santa Clara, California for a highly motivated manager seeking to advance their professional career.
In this role, you will be instrumental in driving the planning and executing effective sales strategies to meet or exceed profit and growth targets; identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities; and motivating your staff to open new accounts while expanding business at existing accounts in the Santa Clara area.
Branch Manager Will be Responsible For:
- Generating and administering all sales, recruiting, and customer service functions throughout a designated market and achieving branch financial, activity and headcount goals.
- The Branch Manager is charged with overseeing the vital few: People, Process, and Marketplace.
- They will lead the sales effort within their Branch and provide for a proactive recruiting environment whenever possible.
- The Branch Manager must insert themselves into the PEAK Process as necessary to ensure the overall PEAK Process is executed flawlessly.
- The Branch Manager will drive the Sales Process by ensuring that Account Reps are engaged in activity that will penetrate and grow existing accounts when they are not following up Hot Tips in order to consistently break new accounts.
- The Branch Manager will closely monitor the efforts of Staffing Managers to ensure 100% coverage on all REQS and a steady flow of Hot Tips coming from an aggressive and flawless execution of the PEAK Process.
Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- An insatiable desire to succeed and drive your team to prospect
- A college degree
- A strong work ethic and impeccable character
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Superior communication, presentation and management skills
- Ability to effectively coach negotiation and closing techniques
- The ability to achieve and/or exceed sales quotas
PEAK Technical Staffing USA supplies the best engineering talent to our customers locally, nationally and worldwide. PEAK has offices located in Pittsburgh, PA; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Philadelphia, PA; San Diego, CA; Santa Ana, CA; Santa Clara, CA; and Woodland Hills, CA.
WHY CHOOSE PEAK?
PEAK Technical Staffing USA is one of the nation' s most successful technical Staffing Companies focused solely on providing highly skilled engineering talent to companies nationwide.
- Base Salary with Unlimited Commission package
- Medical insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Weekly and Annual performance bonuses
- 401(k) retirement plan
Back to top