Associate Technicians / Machine Operators
We have multiple current openings for Machine Operators / Associate Maintenance Technicians.
- Several will work on 1st shift with others working a 2nd shift (starting at 4pm).
- Shifts would be 8-10 hours.
Selected individuals will do basic TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) work and machine operation (basic CNC on metal finishing machines).
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- We are looking for candidates with a good mechanical aptitude.
- Candidates will need to lift 30 lbs. or less.
- Having good dexterity is important since there will be a lot of bending / stretching.
- Should possess a basic knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Looking for a strong work ethic and the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Candidates will receive additional training in maintenance and safety.
- There is some tool & die work at this location, so mathematical measurements will be done.
- Any quality type experience would be helpful...working with calipers, micrometers, etc.
Back to top