Associate Technicians / Machine Operators
We have multiple current openings for Machine Operators / Associate Maintenance Technicians.
- Several will work on 1st shift with others working a 2nd shift (starting at 4pm).
- Shifts would be 8-10 hours.
Selected individuals will do basic TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) work and machine operation (basic CNC on metal finishing machines).
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- We are looking for candidates with a good mechanical aptitude.
- Candidates will need to lift 30 lbs. or less.
- Having good dexterity is important since there will be a lot of bending / stretching.
- Should possess a basic knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Looking for a strong work ethic and the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Candidates will receive additional training in maintenance and safety.
- There is some tool & die work at this location, so mathematical measurements will be done.
- Any quality type experience would be helpful...working with calipers, micrometers, etc.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top