Associate Project Manager - Electrical
Title: Associate Project Manager - Electrical Engineer
Type: Long Term Contract Assignment
Duration: 52 Weeks
Locations: MTA - NYC Transit - Brooklyn
Shifts: 8: 00 AM to 4: 30 PM
Provide field support, with an emphasis on electrical work performed by a third party contractor during design and construction.
* Ensure all work complies with MTA New York City Transit contracts.
* Complete all required paperwork for each contract.
* Assist with field inspections on communication systems equipment at various train stations (platforms & mezzanines).
* Provide project management support service for electrical portion of the contracts, during construction and design.
* Monitor safety, ensuring all personnel, including NYC Transit personnel, Contractors and Subcontractors comply with the safety requirements of the specific contract.
* Responsible for the preparation of Daily Reports, Checklists, Field Survey Reports and Change Orders.
* Must possess a BS Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution.
* Must possess at least three (3) to seven (7) years of electrical engineering, preferably in field projects in excess of $1 million dollars.
* Must possess ability to read and interpret contract & shop drawings.
* Must possess CADD design/drafting experience (AutoCAD or Microstation).
* Must be excellent verbal and written communication skills, as you will be interacting with contractors and NYCT engineering on a daily basis.
* Must possess legal authorization to work in the USA.
* Must have the ability to coordinate with a multitude of contractors and MTA NYC Transit engineering personnel.
* Deadline for resumes: November 6th, 2019
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to:
PEAK Technical Staffing USA
electrical, BSEE, field, construction, inspection, communication, cctv,
Back to top