Assembly Technician I - 1st Shift
Assembly Technician I
We are looking for Assembly Technicians I who enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Position is full-time, 40-hours a week, overtime as needed, including weekends, may be required.
We are looking to fill openings on first shift (6: 00am - 2: 30pm) and second shift (1: 00pm - 9: 30pm).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assemble parts or units, position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, sub-assemblies, or frames.
- Use of hand and power tools such as torch wrenches, screw driver, Allen wrench, and voltage meter.
- All prep work for battery production.
- Fasten cables and wiring.
- Ability to adjust to other duties, responsibilities and activities that may be changed or assigned as needed with or without notice.
- Job frequently requires sitting and handling objects with hands.
- Job requires standing, walking, bending, reaching, talking, hearing, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print.
Required Education and Skills
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Manufacturing Assembly
- Knowledge of hand and power tools used in assembly.
- Self-starter and ability to suggest solutions when problems arise.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Beau P.Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top