Assembler - Mechanical
Aerospace Manufacturing company has (2) openings for Electric Starter & Power Generators Mechanical Assemblers.
Assembly of product components and parts; along with performing other basic sub-assembly procedures and equipment setup as directed.
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Create assemblies per blueprint and specifications daily.
- Perform in process inspections.
- Meet production schedule.
- Request material from stockroom as necessary.
- Learn assembly-related functions for new products as required.
- Understand/perform all production processes without help.
- Assist in training of new personnel.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Promote team work and constructive work behaviors.
- Operates a variety of mechanical and small precision hand tools to hand work parts and sub-assemblies for final assembly.
- Performs repair and rework of assemblies or sub-assemblies, disassembling, and rebuilding sub-assemblies or units, as needed.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top