AppDynamics Technical Consultant
AppDynamics Technical Consultant
We are searching for a passionate energetic AppDynamics Technical Consultant to join our elite Enterprise Applications Practice to help customers solve those challenges. This individual will work directly with Federal customers to implement a solution that will ultimately maximize the performance of mission critical applications and software investments.
As an AppDynamics Technical Consultant, you will be an intigrual part of a fast growing Consulting Services team, providing technical execution, leadership, and best practices in our Application Performance Management business. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. As a Technical Consultant, you will be supporting and leading customer-facing services engagements that are not only revenue generating, but serve as the backbone of our overall Enterprise Applications strategy.
More About the Role:
- Works closely with the technical team, as well as the AppDynamics technical team, Project Manager, and customer to ensure the technical components are successfully delivered to meet customers requirements
- Focuses on the successful implementation of AppDynamics and the future expansion of the platform within the customers environment
- Provides technical leadership in AppDynamics services engagements
- Translates user requirements, and architecture into technical implementation plan
- Mentors junior team members
Specific qualifications for this position include:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret US Government clearance
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on Java, and/or .Net development experience
- Minimum 2 years of IT Operations and Application Support experience
- Strong working knowledge of the application stack including network, database, runtime, application, and user interface.
- Strong knowledge of Application and systems performance management, measurement and analysis. Exposure to another monitoring tool is a bonus
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols and basic troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with deployment and configuration of complex enterprise software
- Experience with deployment methodologies (chef, puppet)
- Solid understanding of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
- Ability to conduct knowledge transfer sessions with Federal customers
- Quick learner - Builds skills in technical areas which support the deployment and integration of AD based solutions, including Advanced OS, DB, Storage; Virtual etc
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills with the ability to adapt to various business needs
- Consulting or Professional Services experience a plus. Demonstrated ability to work with customers under tight deadlines
- Must be capable of working well both independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Preferably living with the DC, VA, MD geography
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Beau P.Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top