3rd Shift CNC Machinist
- Performs set-up and operation of multi-axis mill machines (Mazak with Mazatrol controls preferred).
- May work with engineering to resolve problems and develop new processes and/or procedures.
- Lays out metal and nonmetal stock, sets up and operate CNC multi-axis machining centers and tools performing functions such as: milling, drilling, grinding or turning operations.
- 5-10 years of experience is preferred but will consider less experience with completion of an accredited machining training course.
- Experience with Woton machining centers and aerospace parts is highly desired.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/296206
Back to top