Software Engineer (Entry Level)
Accelerate your career by joining a dynamic, successful team breaking new ground in technology and trading. As a leader in the financial industry, we need incredibly talented minds to develop the next generation of sophisticated, proprietary trading tools and technology. Don’t have experience with trading technology? No problem. We’ll teach you!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Learns quickly. You’re intellectually curious and love solving unique challenges. You ask ‘why’, and push to identify areas where we can constantly improve.
- Is motivated. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Loves data. You use data to find new opportunities and come up with smart ideas. You follow your instincts, but support your ideas with data.
- Is courageous. You’re willing to challenge the status quo. You trust your instincts and will say what you think, even if it’s controversial
- Operates with integrity. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically. You say what you mean, and mean what you say.
What you’ll do all day:
- (Initially) Attend high-impact trading & options training. No experience in financial markets? No problem. You will sit through an accelerated program that will teach you the business of options trading and get you ready to build successful low-latency, high-speed trading software.
- Develop innovative trading tools. Our technology is the lifeblood of our business. You’ll work directly with the end-user from concept to delivery, to develop incredibly smart trading tools. It’s your chance to put your skills to the test.
- Collaborate and share ideas. The floor is always open for great ideas. We love to collaborate, share ideas and get different perspectives. You’ll work with smart people who value smart ideas and strong opinions.
- Impact our business. Each day you’ll have the chance to roll up your sleeves and work on complex technological challenges directly affecting our business.
A few reasons why you may not like us:
- We’re not a sexy Silicon Valley startup. That’s just not our thing – we’re an established firm that has proven success.
- You don’t like change. This is not a job for someone who likes ‘predictable’. The market is dynamic which means the work is dynamic. It’s a fast-paced environment and you need to adapt to adapt accordingly. You won’t be bored.
- You’re not the collaborative type. We’re solving pretty heady challenges. We bring ideas to the table and we work together to solve these challenges. If you’re looking to hide out and do your own thing, this might not be the right spot.
And a few reasons why you might love us:
- We’re not a fly by night firm. We’ve got an amazing track record of success and we foster ongoing innovation. So you get all the benefits of a stable company, while enjoying a very entrepreneurial culture.
- You’ll see your work in action. We value speed-to-market, so you’ll get the chance to push your code and see your work in use and impacting our business.
- The work environment is amazing. Our office space is really cool, open, and sleek. We provide free beverages, snacks and have fun while working hard.
- The team is even more amazing. You’ll work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best, too.
- Your success will be recognized and appreciated. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on our growth. You won’t be just another cog in the wheel.
Back to top