PEAK6 Business Strategy Boot Camp
PEAK6 BUSINESS STRATEGY BOOT CAMP
Located in the historic Chicago Board of Trade building, PEAK6 is redefining what it means to be an investment firm. We operate with a focused, entrepreneurial drive and we constantly push ourselves to think differently. This ambitious approach is how we’ve become the diverse group of thriving businesses we are today.
We’ve developed a dynamic, high-intensity boot camp for students interested in learning how to operate and grow a business. Here you can accelerate your career by participating in a rigorous two-week program with other, ambitious students like yourself from around the country. This is a very competitive program, with a limited number of seats available, so apply quickly. No operational or business strategy experience? No problem. We’ll teach you. Just be ready to work hard.
When: Monday, August 14th to Friday, August, 25th
Where: PEAK6 Offices, Chicago, Illinois (Chicago Board of Trade Building)
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is adaptable. You can adjust according to the situation you are put in. You are willing to adopt a new process or look at things in a new perspective. You’re willing to experiment and find opportunity in the unknown. You ask ‘why’, and push to identify areas where we can constantly improve.
- Is collaborative. You work well with others and are open to different ideas. You’re authentic with your interactions with others and respect ideas different than your own.
- Loves data. You use data to find new opportunities and take smart risks. You follow your instincts, but support your ideas with data.
- Is competitive. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same. Your work ethic is legendary.
- Is courageous. You’re willing to challenge the status quo. You trust your instincts and will say what you think, even if it’s controversial. You’re a born leader.
- Operates with integrity. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically. You say what you mean, and mean what you say.
This is a comprehensive, accelerated curriculum with a focus on operating and growing a business. At its discretion, PEAK6 may extend full-time job offers to the top performing participants in the Boot Camp to be a Strategy and Business Operations Associate at PEAK6.
You’ll start the program immersed in rigorous classroom training getting access to compelling and comprehensive instruction. Then you’ll begin applying the knowledge you’ve learned, pairing up to work on a number of real-world case studies and developing business plans for active PEAK6 positions and companies of interest.
Here at PEAK6 we encourage innovative thinking and we reward fresh ideas. We’re so interested in what you have to say that you’ll actually present your findings directly to the PEAK6 leadership team.
- Open to Juniors
- Demonstrated interest in Investing or Financial Services
- Minimum GPA: 3.5
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of PEAK6 Investments's Employees
Dev Ops Engineer
Cody builds computer programs and prototypes that foster collaboration between the Software Development and Infrastructure Teams at PEAK6. He aims to design efficient workflows.
Back to top