Campus Recruiting Program Manager
Advance your career by joining a dynamic, successful team innovating the way we looking at campus hiring. As a leader in the financial industry, we need a dedicated individual who can truly partner with the business and lead the campus programs to find top talent.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Learns quickly. You’re intellectually curious and love solving unique challenges. You ask ‘why’, and push to identify areas where we can constantly improve.
- Is motivated. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Is collaborative. You’re excited to be a partner with the business, working as a team to find the right talent for our organization.
- Is a good listener. You know how to ask the right questions, and you listen to and internalize the answers. You don’t have an ego, and you know that there is value in hearing people out.
What you’ll do all day:
- Build relationships. As the face of PEAK6 campus recruiting, you’ll spend your time building relationships with candidate, agencies, and the business.
- Manage programs. As the program manager, you’ll be responsible for driving our multiple campus programs while project managing and prioritizing. We invest a lot into campus recruiting and believe this is where we get some of our best talent for Traders, Technology and other future business leaders.
- Set strategy & influence. As a liaison to the business, you’ll be responsible for setting campus recruiting strategy and getting buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Collaborate and share ideas. The floor is always open for great ideas. We love to collaborate, share ideas and get different perspectives. You’ll work with smart people who value smart ideas and strong opinions.
- Impact our business. Each day you’ll have the chance to roll up your sleeves and work on complex recruiting challenges directly affecting our business.
A few reasons why you might love us:
- We’re not a fly by night firm. We’ve got an amazing track record of success and we foster ongoing innovation. So you get all the benefits of a stable company, while enjoying a very entrepreneurial culture.
- You’ll be able to influence. You own the campus program and will have the ability to develop and implement innovative campus recruiting strategies.
- The work environment is amazing. Our office space is really cool, open, and sleek. We provide free beverages, snacks and have fun while working hard.
- The team is even more amazing. You’ll work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are.
- Your success will be recognized and appreciated. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on our growth. You won’t be just another cog in the wheel.
And a few reasons why you may not like working for us:
- You don’t like change. This is not a job for someone who likes ‘predictable’. The market is dynamic which means the work is dynamic. It’s a fast-paced environment and you need to adapt to adapt accordingly. You won’t be bored.
- You’re not the collaborative type. We’re solving pretty heady challenges. We bring ideas to the table and we work together to solve these challenges. If you’re looking to hide out and do your own thing, this might not be the right spot.
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of campus recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of leading or managing the campus recruiting program and/or functional campus program for your organization
- Strong project management and program management skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (could be more during PEAK6 campus recruiting season)
- Knowledge of HR systems such as applicant tracking systems
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues & trends to drive improvement of results and find solutions
Back to top