Territory Sales Representative
Who are we? Not just credit card processors. Payscape offers a vast portfolio of payment solutions to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our dedication to payment technology and industry innovation is consistent; our mission is clear: to make it simple for business owners to collect money. Oh yeah, and we have awesome SaaS offerings too.
Why join us? Our unique culture has made Payscape and its subsidiaries an Inc. 500 “Fastest Growing Company in America” for six years straight and an AJC “Top Workplace” four years straight.
Need more reasons?
- Extensive benefits package: medical, dental and vision
- Matching 401k. Or depend on Social Security, your call.
- Cell Phone Contribution.
- Unlimited earning potential & quarterly bonuses. Downside - your friends will expect you to pick up the tab.
- Dog-friendly offices (we’re one of Glassdoor’s Top 10 companies for dogs)
- Relaxed and casual office environment
- Annual, international beach trip if you hit your goals. Can you say all expense paid trip to the Dominican Republic?
- A career path like no other. Grow your own book of business, head up a sales team, or run your own office.
- Continuing education program (Payscape University) that kicks off with an all-expense-paid orientation at Atlanta headquarters. You’ll be the smartest person in every room you enter.
- Base salary and training pay to get you started. Unlimited, uncapped commissions and performance bonuses when you’re rocking! The sky’s the limit!
- Make prospecting calls. Upside - your teammates will toss you a football while you’re dialing.
- Develop and manage accounts through aggressive prospecting and networking. Educate business owners on the financial technology (#fintech) industry
- Provide innovative solutions to new and current clients. We believe in under promise and over deliver.
- Understand contracts and pricing structures
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers and partners. Pretty simple stuff.
- Hit monthly activity goals and sales quotas and track them consistently in our CRM
- Participate in monthly marketing promotions by communicating messages to prospects and clients
- Confident, driven and successful in everything you do. We reward success, not tenure.
- We prefer a college degree but we have successful sales execs without one.
- Communication skills with excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask. That means managing at least two phones, while using email and tweeting about it.
- Possess excellent prospecting, presentation and networking skills
- Be able to work well independently & as part of a team. And you’re never bound to a desk.
- Basic computer skills. Seriously, this needs to be on here?
- Incentive-driven sales “hunter" with a professional demeanor, impeccable integrity, a high sense of urgency and innate sales talent and aptitude.
- Slackers need not apply.
Back to top