VP Product, iGaming
- United States
About Paysafe Group
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. We are a leading provider of iGaming payment solutions trusted by sportsbooks, casinos, fantasy sports platforms and poker operators worldwide to build, manage and grow their business.
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
We are currently seeking a VP Product, iGaming to join our North American Team, supporting senior management in growing our North American Regulated iGaming Business. Paysafe is a major player in the global, licensed internet gaming industry, processing for state & provincial lotteries in North America, casino and sports betting operators in regulated jurisdictions across Canada, the United States, and some of the industry's largest Fantasy Sports operators.
What you will be doing:
- Take ownership of and be responsible for all Paysafe North American facing iGaming products and services
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs and market dynamics, to create compelling propositions and set the path forward to market-winning products
- Engage with current customers, potential customers, and sales team to solicit feedback on our payment solutions to build and maintain a product roadmap with a focus on driving revenue and differentiation
- Manage & Develop relationships with key 3rd party vendors and partners that help drive and add value to the Paysafe iGaming Value Proposition
- Engage directly with business unit leaders to execute on revenue growth initiatives
- Engage directly with the business unit specific product departments to prioritize iGaming product delivery roadmap
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with development.
- Create business cases to support the development work during concept phase, while creating, maintaining, and monitoring KPIs that monitor both financial and product effectiveness during the entire product life cycle
- Scan the competitive market to understand and evaluate the service offerings of other companies and partners, as well as keep up to date with the rules and regulations affecting the online processing industry and the regulated iGaming market.
- Closely monitor regulatory, compliance and risk trends in the iGaming industry to identify emerging consumers, operator and platform needs to inform the product roadmap
- Support sales teams in describing and demonstrating the payment platform functionality for prospective customers
- Work with a cross functional team including but not limited to the product delivery teams, operations, development customer service and the broader organization
- Build, execute, and maintain a customer centric product strategy
- Obtain product market share by working with Marketing and the sales team to develop product sales strategies.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses, answering questions and requests.
- Represent the Paysafe Group at industry trade shows and events
- Special projects - Supporting the department and company in specific projects, as required.
- 10+ years in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or a related field of study
- Experience in the Regulated iGaming industry
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of Operator, Platform, and Consumer needs
- Previous Product Management experience
- Experience with people management
- Understanding of the Competitive Environment
- Product Development including requirements analysis, pricing, competitive analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top