Vice-President - Global Anti-Financial Crime Operations (m / f / d)
- Vienna, Austria
Paysafe Group is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. The company is internationally active and present in more than 45 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Heading up the Global Anti-Financial Crime Operations & Intelligence function at Paysafe you will be responsible for the AML & CTF Transaction Monitoring teams for the Group which will require building out the AML North American Transaction Monitoring function and also creating and a framework to collaborate closely with the Infosec and Threat Intelligence teams to enhance our Intelligence function.
The position is to be based in Vienna - Austria.
The suitable candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience in a high volume Transaction monitoring environment, assessing false positive ratio's & feeding back to analytics team suggested improvements
- Significant experience in a Anti-Financial Crime department, ideally including experience of working in a regulated payments company
- Extensive understanding of the EU, US, UK and Global regulatory framework & developments in regard to Financial crime
- Specifically knowledge of legal obligations, regulatory and other requirements and guidance such as that set out by the Proceeds of Crime Act, the Terrorism Act, FCA, JMSLG, FATF & EU money laundering directives.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to develop and maintain internal and external network of contacts.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to present effectively to senior peers withing the organisation.
- Demonstrated management skills, including the ability to lead and develop professional staff with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce MI reporting & provide analysis
- Ability to work as a team as well as manage projects independently
- Able to well with others in the team and act as a role model, setting high standards of quality and demonstrating commitment for self-development
- Communicates team goals with clarity, sets clear objectives for team members that are aligned to business plans & monitors and assesses performance, providing timely feedback and support as necessary
- Both an international working environment & an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) & other great company benefits
- International development & career opportunities
- Competitive salary package
We look forward to your application!
Back to top