Background and Purpose:
This role sits in the Group Finance function of Paysafe Group Limited, a fast-growing dynamic Fintech business.
The Treasury Management Systems (TMS) Subject Matter Expert (SME) is responsible for the day to day operations on TMS and ongoing maintenance of Paysafe's various Treasury management applications on the cloud platform. This individual will form an integral part of the Group Finance Systems Team.
This role requires an innovative individual with strong attention to detail to support change with a clear idea of how the Treasury applications can be used for managing and reporting treasury risks and positions across the Paysafe Group and in addition support compliance with segregation requirements in key businesses processes. The jobholder is also expected to contribute to the ongoing development of related treasury process, procedures and controls. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a variety of treasury applications within the Group Finance Systems landscape and will work closely with the business function to ensure the day to day business objectives are being met.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Treasury and IT across the Paysafe Group to maintain the smooth running of the existing treasury solutions and work closely with the technology lead of the treasury applications plus interfaces to internal and external solutions in line with user requirements.
- Provide support for end users on a day to day basis and ensure effective user availability of the treasury applications. The timely provision of support is essential in this role, as the systems being supported are business-critical.
- Manage relationships with external vendors ensuring the treasury applications meet Paysafe requirements. Stay in lock step with IT for all system change including upgrades, patches, new modules and solutions working closely with vendors as required. Ensure vendor disaster recovery processes are in place and work for Paysafe.
- Ensure Treasury applications observe the Paysafe internal control standards around change management and user access provisioning. Follow audit guidance to develop the overall efficiency of system controls.
The key challenges that will face the successful candidate:
- A strong understanding of the existing treasury solutions / applications and their use by Paysafe:
- Integrity - Treasury Management System
- eBAM - Bank account management tool
- Co-Process - Intercompany netting tool
- ABK Efis - the Swift Bureau as used by Integrity for bank connectivity.
- Ensure appropriate governance is in place for changes and enhancements that are made to the Treasury applications and associated infrastructure.
- Establish rapport and develop a close working relationship with the Treasury and finance professionals throughout the Group
- Establish rapport and develop a close working relationship with the IT team and manage a healthy pipeline of continuous improvement and strong operating rigour. Ensure that process and system controls within applications are in line with required practice.
- Work closely with the vendors on the ongoing rollout of the Treasury solutions, ensuring the functional requirements of the business are met and good practice is observed from a technical standpoint.
Core Competences Required:
- Over 5 years of experience of treasury or related finance / banking systems, including a minimum of three years managing Integrity or an equivalent application
- Responsible and self-sufficient, taking full ownership for work.
- Well organised, with good attention to detail.
- A team player, conscientious with good listening skills and empathy. Must be personable and able to build strong relationships across the business.
- Pro-active, with the ability and confidence to drive forward discussions, co-ordinate activities, make judgements and take decisions.
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA.
- Experience of SWIFT or other Bank Connectivity solutions
- Experience of working in a consulting capacity.
- Strong academic record, including a university degree.
- Qualified/Part Qualified AMCT.
- Experience of working in the head office of a large FTSE 100 company.
Equal Employment Opportunity Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.