Paysafe Limited ("Paysafe") (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Paysafe is widely recognized as a leading global provider of payment solutions for businesses and consumers. Experienced and trusted as both a partner and solutions provider, Paysafe is well positioned to capitalize on the wave of new technologies entering the payments space and focused on accelerated growth.
To help us fuel accelerated growth, we are looking for an experienced Technical Analyst
This role reports directly to the Senior Client Relations Manager. The Technical Support Analyst is a critical component in delivering exceptional support and service to our merchants and agents. You will answer and resolve all inquiries and issues our agents may face. Building trust and assurance in our capabilities in offering unparalleled customer service. Responsibilities will include answering email/phone inquiries, troubleshooting, researching all products, and software. Requires strong computer and research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside agents and merchants. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to increasing team efficiency by working closely with Sr. Tech Analyst and Operations Manager in improving technical knowledge.
- Takes inbound calls from ISO partners ensuring first call resolution.
- Responds to technical support inquiries regarding products, features, and all provided services.
- Ensures due diligence in merchant troubleshooting and providing the utmost support.
- Understands internal processes and vendor relationships.
- Facilitates a consistent and organized flow of information.
- Maintains internal equipment data and billing procedures.
- Works across departments for all merchant and agent inquiries.
- Uses Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external needs.
- Performs additional related tasks assigned to him/her in the capacity of a technical analyst by the operations manager, readily.
- Applies advanced principles to answer the most complex inquiries and solve problems related to transaction processing and all technical inquiries.
- Delivers service at a high standard while knowing when to escalate and where to go for information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of hands-on technical support experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook a must
- Excellent communication skills - Written and Verbal
- Experience prioritizing projects with strong problem-solving skills
- Understands technical specifications
- Must have good research skills and attention to detail
- Must be a critical-thinker
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Loves providing solutions versus problems
- Possess the patience and a desire to turn dissatisfied clients into happy ones
- Adaptable: Comfortable with consistent change and a fast-paced environment-agility is key
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact. We encourage you to apply even if your experience does not exactly align as we value diverse thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.