Software Engineer - iOS or Android
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com .
As a Mobile Developer you will be a part of a strong Product team working on Paysafe Group mobile apps for Skrill & NETELLER, bringing the mobile e-commerce and payments to the next level of innovation and usability, and creating an engaging and satisfying experience for the end-user. Our product teams are responsible for functional areas of the Skrill product and they are quite autonomous. Each team consists of web, backend or full stack engineers, mobile developers, product designer, product manager and engineering manager.
We are looking for experienced iOS and Android engineers to join our newly formed product teams.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A role within an agile, cross functional team taking responsibility for end to end product delivery
- A team that has ownership of the product development and vision and participates in every part of the process from concept, design, development, to feedback analysis and maintenance.
- A strong mobile community that work closely together on the mobile apps and drives engineering best practices
- An opportunity to make impact to the wider Paysafe Group eco-system
WE ASK FOR:
- You are an iOS or Android developer.
- You habe experience with the full mobile development lifecycle
- You have strong programming skills in either Swift or Java and Kotlin
- You have strong knowledge of native iOS or Android technologies
- You have experience in integrating an analytics SDK and crash reporting tools
- You have experience in developing multi-threaded apps and performance optimization
- You have experience in TDD and unit and UI testing
- You have deep knowledge of software engineering best practices and focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- You have strong sense of ownership, and initiative to fix problems and optimize systems that are both inside and outside your area of responsibility
WE GIVE BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience designing reusable components, frameworks or SDK
- Experience working in products handling high volume financial transactions
- Experience with server-side technology and REST API development
- Open source profile (such as Github) with some interesting projects or an app in the Apple Store or Google Play
WE OFFER IN RETURN:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top